MetroSHED is green, review our Green Statement to learn more.
Pictured above: a fully assembled MetroSHED makes the perfect backyard getaway.
MetroSHED Images Gallery (x40) Preview:
Visit our MetroSHED Image Gallery to view additional images.
› MetroSHED Images Gallery (x40)
› Delivery / Installation Notes
› Custom Sizes
› MetroMODERN Interiors
› MetroSHED Frequently Asked Questions
› Buy MetroSHED – Order Forms / Special Pricing
MetroSHED Structures Feature the Following:
- Pre-Fab multipurpose structure
- Garden, interior or rooftop placement
- Complimentary design to any residence
- Add extra space in just one day
- Stylish alternative to typical garden shed
- Modern architecture made affordable
- Cedar wood beam post frame
- Insulated wall panels
- Aluminum sliding glass doors
- Ventilation shutters with bug screens
- Wood floor panels
93% of Customers Buy our Well-Equipped 9FT x 13ft MetroSHED with FREE DELIVERY in the U.S. (to any of the lower 48 states)
Fourteen is the Number of Prefab Insulated SIP Wall Panels Used in a Standard
9FT x 13FT MetroSHED
Two People Take on Average Two Days to Build and Weatherproof a Standard
9FT x 13FT MetroSHED
- Termite-Resistant wood floor joists
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- UV-Protected polycarbonate roofing
- Suitable for wind, rain, snow and heat
- Easy to install with just one screw gun
- Electrical outlets available
- Double-glazed glass available
- Tinted / solid color roof panels available
- Wheels available for easy moving
- Cash back rebate for installation available
MetroSHED Delivery & Installation Notes
- MetroSHED are delivered flat packed, with full assembly instructions and all necessary fasteners.
- No building experience is necessary and the build process takes just a few hours, there are only 31 major pieces to the MetroSHED.
- You will need a screw gun, ladder and gloves-all screws and connecting pieces are provided.
- A concrete foundation is not necessarily needed. In fact most of our customers place the MetroSHED on a level area of gravel (great for water run off), or on concrete deck blocks.
- Most U.S. States allow a garden storage shed of up up to 120 sq. ft., though check with your building dept. as some allow more and some allow less. MetroSHED cannot be held accountable for permits, building regulations and Home Owners Association restrictions in your area.
CONTACT US For FREE delivery/installation consultation.
MetroSHED Custom Designs
MetroSHED offers custom designs for the discerning customer. Would you like a custom MetroSHED to match your modern contemporary residence? Need a custom size to fit your space?
• Available Custom Depths: 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′
• Available Custom Heights: 10′ or 12′
• Available Custom Lengths: ANY
For custom MetroSHED pricing please use our contact us page or the form in the left column.
Decorating your MetroSHED
Unsure of how to best handle your new space? MetroMODERN Interiors has many ideas about decorating the MetroSHED. Consider buying one of our furnishings packages for a cost-effective foundation to base the interior design scheme on. For a completely customized design solution, our friends at the BoConcept Design Team can work with you to develop the perfect plan. Visit the MetroMODERN Interiors page to learn more.
MetroSHED provides additional space for many type of uses including:
For more information about MetroSHED please complete the form at top left.